Friday 11 September 2009

Rodents from the skies

Yesterday I went to the allotment to do some necessary weeding. It was a gloriously sunny day and I was happily walking down the lane without a care in the world. As a walked under an overhanging tree it started shaking and bending down towards me. I know that when trees grab at you it is not a good thing. It is classic horror film material and to be avoided at all costs. As it got nearer a squirrel went scrambling across the branch hanging on for dear life and luckily avoided landing on my head. This made me less relaxed for the rest of the walk.
I spent the rest of the time looking upwards though incase of further attack.

And realised that we don't always see what is right under our noses. So why not look upwards for a change? See things from a different perspective.
But watch out for man holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment